John's Arcade Forum - Classic Arcade and Pinball Collecting and Restoring Discussion Forum - RETRO MAME - Nintendo Vs Forum
May 19, 2024, 12:03:45 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the John's Arcade Forum. Glad you made it! Smiley

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Arm wrestling  (Read 5673 times)
Nintendonerd4life

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2014, 08:55:25 am »

ZDS told me there was a board in portland so I emailed you.
Doesn't matter anyways its gone. congrats on your sale.
no need to start drama in a post.

The guy posted lies on a public forum and tried to discourage people from responding to my ad. I called him on it. Personally I like to know who the shady people are so I don't with them. Apparently that's drama to you. But as you said the item is now sold thank you and have a nice day
John's Arcade
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2014, 10:48:29 am »

I am so confused!!!!
Nintendonerd4life

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2014, 06:57:12 pm »

I am so confused!!!!

This has gotten a little confusing do let me go over the whole thing. I posted an ad on craigslist for an arm wrestling pcb I had. I was contacted by zds saying he wanted to purchase the board. I tell him I am also open to trades. He offers up a universal galaxy wars for trade. I had never heard of the game but like universal cabs so I look it up on klov. I find an ad by him trying to sell or trade his galaxy wars. That's how I know he goes by zds. So I reply to him again I agree to the trade we communicate back and forth all week and plan to meet on sat. I then get an email from someone saying they saw my ad on johns arcade. So I come here and find where someone has reported my craigslist link here in an effort to help someone out who Was looking for the board. I then see that zds has also posted on here saying he has had friends try and reply to the ad and that he is local and I don't respond to anyone. Now I'm confused because at the time he posted this I had had multiple conversations with him and have allready agreed to a . I'm not sure what his or angle is if he's trying to discourage people from responding to my ad, so he can try and renogiate the at the last minute because he thinks He's discouraged other people from responding. And then this other guy says zds mailed him my ad and told him to respond. I have no idea what zds is doing or what is angle is, but he's definately not being honest and acting very shady. I have no desire to with someone like that. So I just sold the board to the next interested party. That's the whole story hopefully that makes it a little more clear.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: