John's Arcade Forum - Classic Arcade and Pinball Collecting and Restoring Discussion Forum - RETRO MAME - Nintendo Vs Forum
May 19, 2024, 11:47:25 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the John's Arcade Forum. Glad you made it! Smiley

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Alusticker Reprorun  (Read 1440 times)
Etienne MacGyver

View Profile
« on: July 30, 2014, 09:42:18 am »

As also posted on klov and DLF:

Okay guys, i think i got everything up there that i have, so please visit the store and place your orders so i can process them.

the production time will be depending on the amount of orders.

http://www.easywebshop.com/arcadedecals

I'll try to PM everybody that i have in my PM list and going to start collecting now.

(yes i know journey is not in the store yet because i dont have the files yet from my friend Luigi)

i will add a blank entry for that, and update it later so you can already order those

Thanks !
Etienne MacGyver

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2014, 07:49:54 am »

All labels i have untill now are up in the store, if you have requests, please contact me, i'll try to add them then.
Etienne MacGyver

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2014, 03:59:01 am »

I have now two sheets completely full, on the vinyl there is space enough.

I would like to close this session for now, or there must be people interested to start filling a third sheet.

so lets see what comes in the comming month and set the closing date on 1 november.

depending on orders to receive this month, i'll proceed to the printing stage with 2 or 3 sheets.

Thanks to everyone who participated untill now.
Etienne MacGyver

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2014, 09:14:14 am »

Little update, so you guys know the status

As i said that i would start the next phase in november, i now have all orders in my file, and i need to do some re-arrangement.

I expect this to be done and taken to the printers this month, so if anybody wants in on this run, let me know before lets say 25 November.

Then i can wrap up the files and send them over to the printers, and take it from there.

Thanks for now to everybody.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: