John's Arcade Forum - Classic Arcade and Pinball Collecting and Restoring Discussion Forum - RETRO MAME - Nintendo Vs Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:27:50 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the John's Arcade Forum. Glad you made it! Smiley

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mach Storm - Dome Screen Dogfight  (Read 1534 times)
P-feif

View Profile
« on: November 03, 2014, 05:42:21 pm »

Anyone seen one of these yet? I found this game at a local Dave and Busters and I have to say it was pretty cool. For the most part I really don't like the newer games. I just like the good old fashioned 1980's (and some 90's) games and that's about it. But after playing the Mach Storm game I can honestly say I found a modern one that I like. It's just insanely fun. So I decided to see what it would take to buy one. Fist of all I had no idea how old this thing was. For all I knew it was a brand new game or it could have been in the arcade for a few years. When I stated looking I could not find a used one so I assumed it must be new. That right there was enough for me to know that I can't afford to buy one but I looked up the prices anyhow. About $31,000! Um...... Yeah.  Undecided Tongue It's a really coold game but I don't think I'll be bringing one home any time soon.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: