John's Arcade Forum - Classic Arcade and Pinball Collecting and Restoring Discussion Forum - RETRO MAME - Nintendo Vs Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:22:41 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the John's Arcade Forum. Glad you made it! Smiley

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: RED tent Key  (Read 1903 times)
zds76

View Profile
« on: September 02, 2014, 04:21:40 pm »

Is there like the back door key on some the of other Nintendo cabs? I bought a red tent and after it was delivered noticed there was no keys to it. Dont need the coin door keys as there were none but the keys to open the top part I think there are 4 locks. And idea? I dont really want to drill it out if there is a common key? Anyone thoughts?
eightballpaul

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2014, 04:52:57 pm »

From what I understand it is common but could be wrong. I need to do this myself. At the bottom of this page you'll see a Nintendo key which I thought goes to the red tent. You may want to ask about it. http://www.therealbobroberts.net/parts.html#hardware

Games: San Francisco Rush Alcatraz edition, NFL Blitz '99 (showcase cabinet), DDR Bass solo mix, Raiden Fighters 2, Tekken 2, Tekken 3, Simpsons, Ms. Pacman (cocktail), Galaxian (cocktail), Megatouch Force 2003, Xbox kiosk, Rockband 2 kiosk
orangewhip

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2014, 11:49:53 pm »

I just bought a set of tubular lock picks in order to open up machines with tubular style locks.

Worked perfect on the first lock I tried.

$30 for a set of 3 lock picks (different sizes) and then I just replaced the locks with a regular lock set that I have all my machines set to.

It's an option anyway.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: