John's Arcade Forum - Classic Arcade and Pinball Collecting and Restoring Discussion Forum - RETRO MAME - Nintendo Vs Forum
May 19, 2024, 04:28:14 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the John's Arcade Forum. Glad you made it! Smiley

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Donkey Kong vs. Super Mario Bros  (Read 2466 times)
godfather

King Of The Castle

View Profile WWW
« on: June 21, 2013, 07:48:16 am »

Help I cannot decide which game to get next.

I have the choice of buying a pcb of Vs. Super Mario Bros (for my Nintendo VS. Unisystem) or a pcb of (for my DK3 cab).

Can't decide which to get first.

Also does anyone have any suggestions where I should buy these pcb's?

Thanks,

- Michael

Dedicated: Turbo Street Fighter II: Hyper Fighting, Ms Pac Man, 3, VS. Castlevania, Space Invaders Deluxe

Boards: Vs. Goonies, Vs. Super Mario Bros,
John's Arcade
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2013, 11:03:34 am »

I have the choice of buying a pcb of Vs. Super Mario Bros (for my Nintendo VS. Unisystem) or a pcb of (for my DK3 cab).

Thanks,

- Michael

Personally, I play more. But, it is my favorite game! Vs. Super Mario Bros. is indeed great and it's harder than the NES version but I still love me some DK!

I would look at KLOV.com in the forums for a PCB. You can make a wanted to buy post or see if anyone is selling any PCBs.
godfather

King Of The Castle

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2013, 01:28:58 pm »

Thanks,

- Michael

Personally, I play more. But, it is my favorite game! Vs. Super Mario Bros. is indeed great and it's harder than the NES version but I still love me some DK!

I would look at KLOV.com in the forums for a PCB. You can make a wanted to buy post or see if anyone is selling any PCBs.

I took your advice, and posted on KLOV. So far I've gotten a couple leads. Thanks again for the awesome advice.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2013, 09:26:04 am by godfather » Logged

Dedicated: Turbo Street Fighter II: Hyper Fighting, Ms Pac Man, 3, VS. Castlevania, Space Invaders Deluxe

John's Arcade
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2013, 04:29:51 pm »

Thanks,

- Michael

I took your advice, and posted on KLOV. So far I've gotten a couple leads. Thanks again for the awesome advice.

So, how's it going? Get this working?
godfather

King Of The Castle

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2013, 11:13:43 am »

Not Yet. I have to wait until August 8th. The is set, I will be getting a VS. Super Mario Bros PCB and Marquee and a pcb.

So yah I am just counting the days I cannot wait. Also i just purchased a Cap kit from the RealBobRoberts for my Space Invaders Deluxe So I'm quite excited to bring that out of retirement. Thanks for asking.

godfather

King Of The Castle

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2013, 12:17:10 am »

Well! i got both games!!

PCB
Issues: Once i get to the 3rd rivet stage(the one after the pie factory) Mario automatically dies as if it were the kill screen. i'll lose the man board will start again and then he automatically dies, untill it's game over. Tried this again and it repeated exact same stage.

VS. Super Mario Bros.
Issues: Luigi will not go down tubes or duck? The left side of the control panel is the 2nd player? Pretty weird not sure what i should do here. When i pop 2 credits in, hit player 2 start. Mario is controlled from the right control panel, once he dies the left control panel will control luigi however pressing down on the joystick does not get registered in the game??

Any ideas?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: