John's Arcade Forum - Classic Arcade and Pinball Collecting and Restoring Discussion Forum - RETRO MAME - Nintendo Vs Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:55:28 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the John's Arcade Forum. Glad you made it! Smiley

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The guy with the Ms. Pac-Man also had a Donkey Kong cocktail!  (Read 1158 times)
mrdude

View Profile
« on: June 15, 2014, 09:51:47 pm »

So I went back a week later to pick this up.  I could have sworn the monitor came on when we were in the garage at his place. Now I don't get anything... I'll dive into this one here and there. It's to keep me going when I get frustrated with the other projects.  Don't worry, it came with the glass. It's in another shot. It didn't come with the clips for the glass though. This may require some fabrication or some luck...

This is the last one I'm going to pick up for a while. I've got to get everything else operational for now. If I can get it up and running...I have this dream of redoing the entire table to have a paint scheme like the stand up model.

http://imgur.com/a/dU9t6
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: