John's Arcade Forum - Classic Arcade and Pinball Collecting and Restoring Discussion Forum - RETRO MAME - Nintendo Vs Forum
May 15, 2024, 01:39:48 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the John's Arcade Forum. Glad you made it! Smiley

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm a new collector and arcade photographer - Senzo "Media" McManus  (Read 1532 times)
Media

View Profile
« on: August 14, 2015, 08:59:25 pm »

Hi guys!

I have been watching the show for about 8 months now. After deciding to buy my first game in January 2015, I now have 12. With the help of this channel, other collectors, KLOV and lots of great locals I have been able to buy partially working games and fix/restore them. It has been really rewarding and a dream come true to actually own arcade games and pins! I take a lot of arcade and pinball photos and would like to extend them to other John's Arcade fans. Below is a link to my photos, feel free to download any photos you want. Please SHARE them ;) These are HUGE photos that make great posters or desktops for big monitors. Enjoy friends!

Arcade Photos - https://www.flickr.com/photos/senzomcmanus/albums/72157657238625502
PCB Photos - https://www.flickr.com/photos/senzomcmanus/albums/72157654740488354

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Senzo "Media" McManus
Techie

I fix stuff

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2015, 08:35:48 pm »

Awesome photos!

Working: DK, DKJ, Galaga, Zaxxon, Popeye, Super Pac, Ms. Pac, Joust
Broken: Dragon's Lair, Space Duel, Tron, Gorf, Space Invaders Dlx, Centipede, Stargate
offset

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2015, 09:50:30 pm »

Just wow!  These photos are amazing.  I want all of them for desktop wallpaper now!

Thanks for sharing.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: