John's Arcade Forum - Classic Arcade and Pinball Collecting and Restoring Discussion Forum - RETRO MAME - Nintendo Vs Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:02:18 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the John's Arcade Forum. Glad you made it! Smiley

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The pins I've had......  (Read 2834 times)
ronsplooter

View Profile
« on: February 18, 2014, 06:03:51 pm »

Here's a few pics of the pins I've had  Smiley

http://www.flickr.com/photos/118037183@N04/

No decent pics of Flash Gordon as that's currently being restored. I do have some video's up on my Youtube channel of the Aerobatics restoration as well as the ongoing FG one (apologies John if it's not cool to post links to other Youtube channels):

http://www.youtube.com/user/ronsplooter/videos
UnwoundS3GA

I am otherwise known as Arcade Perfection

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2014, 10:20:17 pm »

Awesome Pins! Do you do all this restore-work yourself? Those pins practically look brand new! Great Job!  Grin Do you still own all of them, or do you frequently sell?
ronsplooter

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2014, 07:20:31 am »

Thanks dude  Smiley

Yeah I do all of the work myself. I don't own them all anymore as I generally do them up then trade up to something else. My current line up is Addams Family, Dracula, Spiderman, Fish Tales, Aerobatics and Flash Gordon. The only way I've really been able to get games like Addams Family and Spiderman is by trading up from other other games over a period of time as I don't have the cash to buy these expensive titles straight up.

Really getting into the early 80's Bally games at the moment so as well as Flash Gordon I'd quite like to pick up a Fathom and a Centaur.
UnwoundS3GA

I am otherwise known as Arcade Perfection

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2014, 08:33:59 am »

Yeah man! Smiley Great Line-up! Good idea on trading.. I've saw this Flash Gordon's before. Those are pretty sweet pins!
John's Arcade
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2014, 09:44:21 am »

Nice collection of pins!  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
ronsplooter

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2014, 09:53:01 am »

Thanks John  Smiley

I have been trying to track down a Flash Gordon for a couple of years but all the people I knew had one wouldn't sell Smiley Then out of the blue a mate said he'd sell me his project game for a great price so I'm currently working my way through that. There's a big pin and arcade show in the UK at Easter so the plan is to have it finished to take to that.

http://www.southcoastslam.co.uk/
ravine

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2014, 05:02:53 am »

Wow, they are all so nice and clean. I bet they play great too!

I wanna play that BSD, get some thirrrrtttttttyyy milllllllioooooons going!!  Grin

PAPPYBALL

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2014, 12:33:57 am »

Amazing collection! LOVE the WW!
ronsplooter

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2014, 05:48:30 pm »

Thanks dude, WW was my second ever game and it is awesome. I've no longer got it unfortunately as the need to get more pins took over and it was sacrificed for the Dirty Harry (which is also now gone). One of the best System 11 games ever made  Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: