John's Arcade Forum - Classic Arcade and Pinball Collecting and Restoring Discussion Forum - RETRO MAME - Nintendo Vs Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:44:29 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the John's Arcade Forum. Glad you made it! Smiley

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: X-men pinball  (Read 2041 times)
alby13

Jamma Cabinet FTW

View Profile
« on: November 19, 2013, 02:17:56 am »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCTm2IMceZ4

wow what a great theme and playfield, missions, lighting. i've never heard of or played this one..

-alby13
"Go home and be a family man!"
John's Arcade
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2013, 10:42:39 pm »

Honestly, I think the game is a bit lame. But, that's just me. Smiley
ronsplooter

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2014, 05:41:22 pm »

Honestly, I think the game is a bit lame. But, that's just me.

I'm with you on this, I played a bit on a Wolverine LE when it first cam out and it was ok. I've been told by friends that I should play it again as it's got better as the software has improved. I know someone selling a Magneto LE at the moment but they're after £6000 for it ($10K) which is just too much to spend on a pin for me.
ShaneBolda

Raise...

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2014, 12:10:28 am »

Honestly, I think the game is a bit lame. But, that's just me.

I'm with you on this, I played a bit on a Wolverine LE when it first cam out and it was ok. I've been told by friends that I should play it again as it's got better as the software has improved. I know someone selling a Magneto LE at the moment but they're after £6000 for it ($10K) which is just too much to spend on a pin for me.

It looks terrible... So underwelming... I mean... How many times can we see the SAME FUCKING SHIT on a STERN Pinball machine and reused shit and nothing new... There is NO attention to detail with ANY of their machines besides maybe the fucking pirate ship in PotC...

Nothing in this machine makes sense or is exciting and Ive seen dot matrix display animations since I was 12.... STERN SUCKS! Iceman's ramp...... You mean a long straight metal ramp thats faintly painted??? Jesus.... And those arent Nightcrawler toys/figures, they are painted targets.. GMAFB!

Mainly for me, its just the simple stupid damn display and speakers and backglass and boring playfield issues.. I would rather they do NO display and just let me play pinball... Put more attention on the playfield, overall design, and toys... Make the game fun... No one likes the fucking dot matrix mini-games or useless animations.... Its lame! Either pull a JJ and throw up a big flat panel, or nothing... Stern actually removing the dot matrix and speakers and mounting the speakers somewhere else with a full backglass would be doing more for them AND pinball than to keep pumping out the same game with different graphics...

But I guess they are just copying every other media industries model... Uggghhhhhhh

Original 1981 Nintendo Radar Scope converted Cabinet (TKG2-UP-US #10377 - TKG3 Four Board Stack C1981 Nintendo w/ ladder bug - Original non-copyright dual-pane monitor bezel, original non-copyright CPO, re-pro side art, newer original copyright marquee)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: