John's Arcade Forum - Classic Arcade and Pinball Collecting and Restoring Discussion Forum - RETRO MAME - Nintendo Vs Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:26:07 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the John's Arcade Forum. Glad you made it! Smiley

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Stern Pinballs  (Read 1936 times)
Hyderyoda

View Profile
« on: August 02, 2014, 05:42:55 am »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KednXOg220

Line up ~ Mario wide body, DK ,Time Pilot, Street Fighter II,  Neo Geo , Legends of Gauntlet , Need for speed Underground. Pin Line up (Data East) , Swords of Fury , Mata Hari
Hyderyoda

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2014, 05:48:42 am »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTfcBSWq1ao
vs JJ

Line up ~ Mario wide body, DK ,Time Pilot, Street Fighter II,  Neo Geo , Legends of Gauntlet , Need for speed Underground. Pin Line up (Data East) , Swords of Fury , Mata Hari
Space Avenger

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2014, 10:30:52 am »

Those are pretty funny Smiley
ShaneBolda

Raise...

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2014, 11:49:14 pm »

LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!! Cheesy!!

SO TRUE! I dont have a Stern Pin or ANY Pin but from all the info Ive gathered and comparisons, and playing some personally... This seems SO spot on... I'm really not THAT impressed with ANY of their pins... They just all seem to be very similar and boring... Charging customers ALOT of money for cookie cutter pins that havent improved much or done anything NEW or revolutionary... Thank god for Jersey Jack, but unfortunately we are all gonna get FKED if people dont stop paying these ridiculous prices and/or stop complaining about shit like in this video...

I hope to get a Pin by November but I'm being picky and patient... I'm not impressed with most and the ones I do like end up having flaws that ruin the game or theme for me...

The one machine I DO love is Gottlieb's TX-Sector... I would love a fully modded Tron, mainly because of the theme and it looks how it should be MADE from factory but, it DOES look a little boring after a while... I just love Tron. TX doesnt have a lot of features but it playss great and the sounds and visuals match..

Anyway, I'll save some of this for other posts.. Great post/vids/share though! Smiley

Original 1981 Nintendo Radar Scope converted Cabinet (TKG2-UP-US #10377 - TKG3 Four Board Stack C1981 Nintendo w/ ladder bug - Original non-copyright dual-pane monitor bezel, original non-copyright CPO, re-pro side art, newer original copyright marquee)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: