John's Arcade Forum - Classic Arcade and Pinball Collecting and Restoring Discussion Forum - RETRO MAME - Nintendo Vs Forum
May 20, 2024, 05:53:00 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the John's Arcade Forum. Glad you made it! Smiley

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Gameroom Designs is giving away a Bartop Arcade System!  (Read 2825 times)
Gameroom Designs

View Profile WWW
« on: July 25, 2015, 02:32:07 pm »

Gameroom Designs is giving away a Bartop Arcade System (maybe even more than one) and some arcade themed t-shirts!

The response to our business launch has been tremendous, and to meet the demands of the success of The Arcade Shop, we are upgrading our production facilities. To help us expand the business and improve service to our customers, we have come up with a way to help us grow as well as to give back to our loyal customers.

We have worked with a professional graphic designer to come up with a unique t-shirt that let’s you show the world that you support the retro arcade gaming community! Our “Coin Up!” t-shirt comes in seven glorious colours, and is available in sizes from Small to 3XL.

For each T-shirt purchased between now and August 31, 2015 through our “Coin-Up Campaign”, your name will be entered into a draw for a complete and fully functional BARTOP ARCADE SYSTEM. This slick machine comes completely assembled and is ready-to-play out of the box!

We have shared this information on our website, and you can click here for more information on how you can support retro arcade gaming, and get a chance to win a Bartop Arcade System!

Good luck, and thank you!

Rick

Worm2

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2015, 04:51:40 pm »

Great offer! I like it!

Funny thing, I have a dream of owning an Arcade/Museum that is named Coin Up.
Gameroom Designs

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2015, 07:31:15 pm »

Great offer! I like it! Funny thing, I have a dream of owning an Arcade/Museum that is named Coin Up.

Thanks! I appreciate the comment!

I tried to come up with a saying that speaks to the classic arcade enthusiast, and "coin up" won, hands down.

Thanks for the support!!

Rick

Gameroom Designs

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2015, 01:45:00 pm »

Just a quick note - we're only charging $5 Canadian for flat-rate shipping on our t-shirts, so our friends in the U.S. can enjoy the 33% exchange rate we presently have between the countries...

Still taking orders on shirts, and don't forget, you'll gain an entry for our bartop arcade system.

Thanks to everyone for their support!

Rick

Bill

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2015, 04:59:13 pm »

Awesome, gonna have to place a order for the awesome looking T-shirts. BTW, are the prices listed on your site in Canadian dollars ? Fingers crossed on the contest !
Gameroom Designs

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2015, 09:13:00 pm »

Awesome, gonna have to place a order for the awesome looking T-shirts. BTW, are the prices listed on your site in Canadian dollars ? Fingers crossed on the contest !

Thanks Bill! (Especially thanks for the compliment on the shirts. My graphic designed did an awesome job, and I'm really happy with them!)

Yes, EVERYTHING on our site is in Canadian dollars. So, our U.S. friends get the benefit of the better dollar, and our Canadian friends get the benefit of no duty! Win, win!

Bill

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2015, 05:27:34 pm »

Finally placed my order and grabbed a T-shirt, took advantage of the shipping by adding a few extras in my cart. Can't wait to receive my goodies in the mail. Its like waiting for Christmas, but its only August. LOL . 
Gameroom Designs

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2015, 06:34:33 pm »

Finally placed my order and grabbed a T-shirt, took advantage of the shipping by adding a few extras in my cart. Can't wait to receive my goodies in the mail. Its like waiting for Christmas, but its only August. LOL .

Hi Bill, I received your order and will work to have everything shipped out to you shortly! (I'll send everything along minus the shirt, which I will ship out as soon as they are printed in September!)

Thanks again! (and Merry Christmas!)  Grin

Rick

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: