John's Arcade Forum - Classic Arcade and Pinball Collecting and Restoring Discussion Forum - RETRO MAME - Nintendo Vs Forum
May 20, 2024, 12:41:37 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the John's Arcade Forum. Glad you made it! Smiley

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: johns house?  (Read 2514 times)
cocoflipflop

View Profile
« on: September 02, 2014, 10:12:43 pm »

is john not allowed anywhere else in his house besides the basement and garage?
we will ever get a MTV CRIBS style tour of johns house?
John thanks again for all the videos you do, dont take it the wrong way but you speak DUMBASS very well. You talk and explain things so us DUMBASS's can learn and i really appreciate you constantly repeating things. Because of you ive been trying to learn as much as possible.
John's Arcade
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2014, 12:18:32 pm »

John thanks again for all the videos you do, dont take it the wrong way but you speak DUMBASS very well. You talk and explain things so us DUMBASS's can learn and i really appreciate you constantly repeating things. Because of you ive been trying to learn as much as possible.

There is really no reason to film in my bedroom and living room, is there? LOL! I have filmed upstairs before when I show the Ms. Pac and Centipede.

I'm glad you are able to understand my simple speak. Smiley LOL .
knaagi

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2014, 01:17:40 pm »

this is so weird and scary...

"Mach schnell, Dummkopf!"
VertexGuy
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2014, 08:02:34 pm »

That's  because half the time he is taking on a project he is learning on the fly as he does it.
It's not everyday john had to get the tape deck to a journey machine running so he learned as he did the restore.
No matter how much you know, you are never done learning.
Etienne MacGyver

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2014, 04:50:10 am »

Thats the best part, jumping in, and learning while you go.

there is no better school than making mistakes.
in fact thats the only way to learn the stuff by making mistakes.
Jack Burton

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2014, 10:44:20 am »

There is really no reason to film in my bedroom and living room, is there? LOL! I have filmed upstairs before when I show the Ms. Pac and Centipede.

I dunno, I could definitely see the camera panning to the Master Bed and then John making some joke about, "Here's where all the magic happens!" which would be nice for a laugh. LOL

-------
VertexGuy
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2014, 11:35:35 pm »

Well ill say it..
He doesn't want all the nutjobs out there knowing about his personal shit.
Im happy just to see the basement.

I started watching johns vids all the time.
They were great.
Then I met the bastard, Alittle above the average joe in person and not too much unlike me.. It kinda ruined the mystique of his
cool basement vids .  Sometimes less is more.. Just enjoy the vids he puts up.

What I think he should do ( I would watch em)  is do a exclusive on every machine he owns.
pull it away from the wall.. explain what he has done to it .. show off the features and dip settings.
Alittle history about the machine .. that way he can take a break from journey and DL for a while with the vids.

Jack Burton

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2014, 12:10:27 pm »

What I think he should do ( I would watch em)  is do a exclusive on every machine he owns.
pull it away from the wall.. explain what he has done to it .. show off the features and dip settings.
Alittle history about the machine .. that way he can take a break from journey and DL for a while with the vids.

That would be very cool. I would love to see a vid like this.

-------
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: