John's Arcade Forum - Classic Arcade and Pinball Collecting and Restoring Discussion Forum - RETRO MAME - Nintendo Vs Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:52:43 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the John's Arcade Forum. Glad you made it! Smiley

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Member: Question about getting started: RBI Baseball  (Read 1231 times)
Duckfan76

View Profile
« on: October 28, 2015, 05:42:58 pm »

Hello,

I am a new member.

My desire: I want to somehow get the arcade version of the old RBI baseball to play with my son.

I am a logical but passionate adult that has no idea how to get started on this.  (or if its possible and how much).  Where do I start?  I live in the Pacific NW, Oregon.  Do I look for a arcade machine first?  Then, the RBI Baseball seperately?  Where is a good place to look?  How do I know im not paying too much?  How do I know its in good shape?  What other questions should I be asking.

Im hoping to do enough research to pull this out without my wife saying "I told you so" Smiley  Or having it blow up in my face.

Please help.

Michael
John's Arcade
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2015, 07:10:22 pm »

Vs. RBI Baseball is a Nintendo VS game.

You need to find a NINTENDO VS game, any one. Then you can swap the game roms and marquee out to change it to RBI.

MAKE SENSE?

You should be looking for a Vs. Super Mario, etc.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: