John's Arcade Forum - Classic Arcade and Pinball Collecting and Restoring Discussion Forum - RETRO MAME - Nintendo Vs Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:29:16 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the John's Arcade Forum. Glad you made it! Smiley

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello From Oklahoma  (Read 1253 times)
banshee1988

View Profile
« on: June 05, 2014, 08:54:31 am »

with John's help from you tube I was able to buy a non working Galaga and now its working great still need to redo the cabinet but thank you.  I also have a sit-in hydro Thunder that I need some help with. the guy I got it from said he bought it at an auction and when he went to pick it up all the main pcb board where gone. I have the main computer, wheel driver board 04-11127 and  Sound board 5772-15978-01. I did buy a operations manual but it doesn't tell all the parts does anyone know what else I will need to get this running?
John's Arcade
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2014, 09:07:38 am »

with John's help from you tube I was able to buy a non working Galaga and now its working great still need to redo the cabinet but thank you.  I also have a sit-in hydro Thunder that I need some help with. the guy I got it from said he bought it at an auction and when he went to pick it up all the main pcb board where gone. I have the main computer, wheel driver board 04-11127 and  Sound board 5772-15978-01. I did buy a operations manual but it doesn't tell all the parts does anyone know what else I will need to get this running?

Welcome to the forums and congrats on your Galaga! I don't know much about Hydro Thunder. I think eBay and KLOV would be good resources for finding the missing parts.

This is a great resource for manuals:

http://arcarc.xmission.com/

banshee1988

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2014, 09:57:34 am »

thank you so much. I have wanted an arcade for so long. and I'm getting there I have a hyper pin. pinball machine, a mame arcade and now a working galaga.  I'm a computer tech and owner of a computer store but this is all new to me. thank you for all the help.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: