John's Arcade Forum - Classic Arcade and Pinball Collecting and Restoring Discussion Forum - RETRO MAME - Nintendo Vs Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:32:11 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the John's Arcade Forum. Glad you made it! Smiley

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Howdy  (Read 2764 times)
scared

View Profile
« on: February 07, 2011, 11:42:27 pm »

John,

Thank you for all you do! I love watching all of your videos, and reading about all your adventures with arcade games.  Thanks for the forum as well this is a great idea.

Thanks,
Scared
John's Arcade
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2011, 11:43:53 pm »

Thanks, bro! Glad you made it. I think this could be cool. Smiley
tehkgeek

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2011, 12:27:42 am »

Hey John,

Great idea to start the forum.  Great way for us to keep in touch with you as well as others that have a passion for arcades.  Keep up the kick @ss videos.  I have seen each of your videos at least 3 times.  Your passion for arcades and you cool basement arcade jump started me to want to start my own.  I'm currently working on my basement to turn it into a classic arcade room/bar area.  About 60% done.  Keep up the work.

Later,
Eric
John's Arcade
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2011, 12:29:38 am »

Hey John,

Great idea to start the forum.  Great way for us to keep in touch with you as well as others that have a passion for arcades.  Keep up the kick @ss videos.  I have seen each of your videos at least 3 times.  Your passion for arcades and you cool basement arcade jump started me to want to start my own.  I'm currently working on my basement to turn it into a classic arcade room/bar area.  About 60% done.  Keep up the work.

Later,
Eric

Eric! That is awesome. You need to post pictures of your basement! What games did you get so far?

Thanks for the support!
Pringlez

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2011, 12:48:13 am »

Great idea, John. I've watched all of your videos as well. Your arcade is like one I dream of!
I'm on Klov, (by the same name) and I've been collecting for less than a year, and I've already got 5 of these beasts living in my house! I think a "post pics of your gameroom" thread is in order, and would kick things off for the new members. Well, howdy y'all, I look forward to seeing you on the forums!
Jack Burton

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2014, 10:27:40 pm »

John,

Thank you for all you do! I love watching all of your videos, and reading about all your adventures with arcade games.  Thanks for the forum as well this is a great idea.

Thanks,
Scared

Hi Scared, welcome to the forums!

-------
Space Avenger

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2014, 10:29:11 pm »

Welcome to the forums!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: