John's Arcade Forum - Classic Arcade and Pinball Collecting and Restoring Discussion Forum - RETRO MAME - Nintendo Vs Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:13:47 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the John's Arcade Forum. Glad you made it! Smiley

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Its a wrap........  (Read 904 times)
STEVESPEEZE
« on: February 04, 2014, 12:34:36 am »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x121xfIhH9s

25 inch monitor in full effect.
got my multicart.. gonna throw it back in the cab and start another project.
Ive owned 2 neo geo gold sets in my life.. first one cost me alittle over 600 with some games.
A long time ago... second one was a cdz.. not a fan of the  loading time.

What i never had was (few friends of mine had em) an MVS system.
NOW i got one.. total cost .. 75 for machine... 90 for multicart ,,, 190 for minty monitor.
Id like to thank my buddy rick for the multi (a birthday gift)  i think he is joining these forums tomorrow .

Oh and john,,, for helping me identify a part which it was ... and i changed it.

Im by myself for the most part i take something on like this and figuring it out as you go gets to a point where it seems hopeless.. but we press on
and get it done.. Im so happy this machine works now.  Money usually isnt an issue but i also have cars im restoring (which coulda bought me a whole arcade) but i love cars so.
One gallon of  paint ( and i usually buy two then clearcoat) is like $500 a gallon... thats 2 arcade machines for one gallon of paint. a Full set of paint supplies for my t bird .. $2500
i still want more machines though . a full blown pac man stand up in mint shape would be nice.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: