John's Arcade Forum - Classic Arcade and Pinball Collecting and Restoring Discussion Forum - RETRO MAME - Nintendo Vs Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:10:20 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the John's Arcade Forum. Glad you made it! Smiley

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Outrun 2 Monitor Issue?  (Read 1216 times)
el_chiefo

View Profile
« on: April 27, 2013, 11:38:04 pm »

Hello everyone. I have an Outrun 2 sitdown arcade with a Sanwa 29E31S monitor. The game was working fine until after I moved it today. When I first powered it up, the game was working fine. After a couple of minutes the screen started to slightly flicker at the bottom of the screen (looked like an old tv when someone turned the lights on), and after a couple of minutes the screen started to flicker entirely. Shortly after that, the game went back to normal for about a minute and then back to flickering and it is now stuck on that with a bright line across the screen. I looked inside to see if perhaps something came loose when I moved it but I couldn't see anything evident. I also tried the adjustments, but nothing. Any recommendations? What should I do?  Thanks!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: