John's Arcade Forum - Classic Arcade and Pinball Collecting and Restoring Discussion Forum - RETRO MAME - Nintendo Vs Forum
May 01, 2024, 06:54:14 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the John's Arcade Forum. Glad you made it! Smiley

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hanna-Barbera Saturday Mornings  (Read 3924 times)
MechaGregor_

"You Gotta Do It Right!"

View Profile WWW
« on: July 27, 2015, 03:12:16 pm »

Recently I have found myself downloading loads and loads of old Hanna-Barbera cartoons. Anything from Super-Friends, to Space Ghost, Top Cat ect. After watching a documentary/retrospect a youtuber made ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zi31y5J2HLE ) I got really hooked back in. Anyone have any favorites, or still into retro cartoons from back in the day?

dm73

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2015, 07:20:33 am »

Thanks for the link...   

Always on the lookout for old cartoons of memories past...   Big animation fan, I was always a HB and WB fan, and throw in some Terrytoons (deputy dawg) and Walter Lantz shorts (woody woodpecker).

There's probably more I'm forgetting about.   But that youtube link was interesting in the fact that there were many short clips in it that I was like 'oh wow, I remember that!"

Danny Ogg

Hi im Dan from Sweden!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2015, 04:18:31 am »

Recently I have found myself downloading loads and loads of old Hanna-Barbera cartoons. Anything from Super-Friends, to Space Ghost, Top Cat ect. After watching a documentary/retrospect a youtuber made ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zi31y5J2HLE ) I got really hooked back in. Anyone have any favorites, or still into retro cartoons from back in the day?

I liked Space Ghost, but i have always found Top Cat a bit depressing.
DaCord421

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2015, 07:00:47 am »

After me watching so much Super Friends and the Bugs Bunny/ Road Runner Show I can remember Comic Strip and Saturday Supercade. Saturday Supercade had cartoons like Frogger, , either Pitfall or Q*Bert and DK Jr. Ahh. The memories will never fade.

Oh and my name is pronounced Day-Cord.
MechaGregor_

"You Gotta Do It Right!"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2015, 06:32:23 am »

Being only in my mid 20's. I only got to experience most of this on Boomerang. But this was before boomerang was a full blown network, when they would only play the shows late night on Cartoon Network. I do feel though that I am one of the last generations, that will remember seeing any incarnation of this on tv  Undecided Undecided

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: