John's Arcade Forum - Classic Arcade and Pinball Collecting and Restoring Discussion Forum - RETRO MAME - Nintendo Vs Forum
May 20, 2024, 07:02:52 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the John's Arcade Forum. Glad you made it! Smiley

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: new addiciton  (Read 1150 times)
cocoflipflop

View Profile
« on: August 31, 2014, 11:36:26 pm »

ive been wanting a mortal kombat 2 machine since i was 5 and yesterday i have finally achieved that feat.
god bless craigslist
im new to the arcade obtaining and rebuilding scene and i have 3 machines currently
dyno street fighter machine no guts (someone converted it to a mspac galaga frogger)
ms pac thats not so mspac ( hand painted mc pacman shaped cab i cant tell what it used to be but what ever it was it was all red)
and of course the mortal kombat machine that is 80% done (need to fix coin door and operator switches)
dont know if ill have a basement like john but id like to have 3 to 5 treasures and make some money flipping easy machines from my garage.
so hopefully i can restore a street fighter and ms pac to make some money to further my arcade addiction
im from florida and in a area where its a lil hard to come accross cabinets n boards i have to drive north or south to obtain them so wish me luck.
alby13

Jamma Cabinet FTW

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2014, 07:08:20 pm »

keep us updated, good luck

-alby13
"Go home and be a family man!"
cocoflipflop

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2014, 07:29:12 pm »

will do, i started recording my initial cleam up and control panel fixing for the mk machine so ill post those after i finish the last bit up. than it will be onto the Ms pac!! If anyone knows of any ms pac type cabs that were red please let me know so i can investigate and maybe decide to just build the old converted game maybe instead of ms pac.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: