John's Arcade Forum - Classic Arcade and Pinball Collecting and Restoring Discussion Forum - RETRO MAME - Nintendo Vs Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:03:35 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the John's Arcade Forum. Glad you made it! Smiley

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10
 on: November 26, 2020, 09:54:47 pm 
Started by Joe3693 - Last post by Joe3693
First is the all new VS Top Gun Castlevania Switcher

The switcher currently only works on a Top Gun Daughtercard with a Top Gun RC2C05-04 PPU and allows you to switch between Castlevania and Top gun.
Simple design allows you to remove a single eprom and install this in its place.
You must have a Top Gun Daughtercard and a main VS PCB, this is an add on card for them.
The picture below show how it is installed. Again no main pcb or Top Gun daughtercard is included.
$50 shipped in the US. International shipping is additional.

Next is the Goonies Gradius Switcher. This has been around for a few years now.
It takes the place of the two EPROMS on your existing Vs. Goonies or Vs. Gradius daughtercard and will now allow you to play both games on the same board. There is a simple push button switch that will allow you to switch between games**. You will no longer need two separate daughercards to play these two great Vs. titles!!!Also $50 shipped in the US. International additional.​

Nintendo Vs. Chipsets:

$20 plus shipping for daughtercard EPROMs
$26 plus shipping for 6 EPROM sets
$45 plus shipping for 12 EPROM dual game sets
I can supply complete lineup of known Vs. game chipsets.
Identical copies of original ROMs, all tested on original hardware before shipping.

Please stay tuned to this page for more great updates

on: November 25, 2020, 02:00:58 pm 
Started by Jduncan419 - Last post by Jduncan419
    Ive been doing some digging looking for information. I figured maybe some of you fine people could help me out. I ended up finding a Game-a-tron space zap at an estate sale in Georgia. It had been in their basement since about 1980/81 . I can't find anything about this particular edition online other than one picture, with no other info. It is labeled Game-a-tron. The play sounds are different, and it doesn't have the space ship that zooms around the base after a round. Everything I find says game-a-tron licensed this to midway, but I can't find any other info on this cabinet. Any information or thoughts where to look would be great.
    I can't figure out how to post a picture for the life of me. It is a blue stand up cabinet with large rocket on the side. If someone can help me.out with adding pics, I have several to upload.
[im
[/list][/s]

on: November 12, 2020, 06:41:56 pm 
Started by BloodyCactus - Last post by BloodyCactus
41 years of crap!

on: October 23, 2020, 11:31:19 am 
Started by meyer980 - Last post by meyer980
Hey all, thought my fellow Nintendo Vs. fans might enjoy a game I've created. It's designed to be played on something like the dualsystem (two monitors is best) and it's a Tobikomi style clone of Vs. Wrecking Crew.

My game is called Vs. Construction Crew starring Fix It Felix Sr and Fix It Felix Jr! Learn more about how I made the game here, which includes links to download it from GitHub: https://sergiostuff.com/2020/10/13/vs-construction-crew-arcade/

In the screenshots below you can see how the game appears on two different monitors.

on: September 27, 2020, 11:51:06 pm 
Started by Homey244 - Last post by andrewb
Tapatalk is no longer supported by KLOV, since the forum software upgrade.

You can still access it normally through a browser though.  The new software is more mobile-friendly, but the site owner decided not to continue supporting Tapatalk, because he doesn't like it, and said it's borderline malware (his words, not mine).

on: September 07, 2020, 09:42:57 am 
Started by Homey244 - Last post by darkcat1
KLOV just had an upgrade about two weeks ago. Taptalk is not working probably because of the new system but I can log in on my computer or a web browser just fine.

on: September 01, 2020, 02:46:03 pm 
Started by Homey244 - Last post by Homey244
Anybody having trouble accessing klov? Can't get on the forums by tapatalk or the front page. I am signed in but haven't been on for a while. Had no trouble getting on john's through tapatalk.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

on: August 31, 2020, 06:36:28 pm 
Started by JDZ - Last post by JDZ
Lost my PCB a few years ago and finally found in the shed. So when I try it out it's messed up. Think I have sound sorta working but graphics are not correct. It's like the game plays fine in the background.  Not sure what to try first.  Thought about dumping the ROMs and checking them for issues. Ordered some chips to try to make the hyper sports test ROM. But not sure when that ships.

Here's a little video of problem.
https://youtu.be/huArQRNxrjM

on: August 31, 2020, 06:31:44 pm 
Started by JDZ - Last post by JDZ
No ended up buying one of those universal chassis on eBay.

on: July 16, 2020, 12:18:04 pm 
Started by Meanstreak05 - Last post by Meanstreak05
I found out the redtent light gun harness I ordered from mikes arcade Came to me with the wires in molex connector  were in the wrong spot I actually found the guy on klov that started making them before mikes arcade took them over I took a few pics and sent them to him he seen it right away and send me a pic back of how they should go I mean things happen and then before I did that I picked up a adapter off a guy from klov  that I can easily hook up With out splicing the harness a nes  zapper to use instead or the original vs gun

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10