John's Arcade Forum - Classic Arcade and Pinball Collecting and Restoring Discussion Forum - RETRO MAME - Nintendo Vs Forum
May 15, 2024, 05:10:11 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the John's Arcade Forum. Glad you made it! Smiley

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HELP! Looking for first cabinet for home.  (Read 1540 times)
MechaGregor_

"You Gotta Do It Right!"

View Profile WWW
« on: December 09, 2015, 03:45:15 pm »

Hey All!

Looking for my first game. I live in Delaware, so anything within 1-200 miles would be okay. Having trouble with craigslist. I am SUPPOSED to get a pac-man on Sunday, but the guy seems to be flaking out. Figured I would come here for help. I already have another post looking for Warlords. I'm basically looking for anything Atari, (centipede, missile command, asteroids deluxe) Also would not mind a pac man. I'm hoping to get some games I am familiar with first like a classic and then maybe a Street Fighter 2. Then I want to start restoring. Baby Steps I guess... Let me know if you can help!

Thanks!

arcade jedi

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2016, 01:22:22 pm »

MechaGregor,

Just starting out?....best help to provide, I think, at this point is to tell you to not over pay.  The games you listed (centipede and asteroids deluxe atleast, not so much the Missile Command) are common and plentiful.  You'll find 'em, just be patient.  Don't overpay.  There are a lot of sellers out there looking for suckers.

Good luck!

~ Arcade Jedi
VertexGuy
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2016, 08:20:17 pm »

MechaGregor,

Just starting out?....best help to provide, I think, at this point is to tell you to not over pay.  The games you listed (centipede and asteroids deluxe atleast, not so much the Missile Command) are common and plentiful.  You'll find 'em, just be patient.  Don't overpay.  There are a lot of sellers out there looking for suckers.

Good luck!

~ Arcade Jedi

You live in delaware? 
This is a "area sensative" thing where people will pay for whats avail.
In my area , missle command is non existant on the market .
So if somebody is selling one for $600... ill be paying $600
I use to hang out in DE on the weekends so i know two things.. they have some cool clubs and better food than my area of connecticut .

If you are willing to travel to CT>. i have a dozen games i can help you out with .
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: