John's Arcade Forum - Classic Arcade and Pinball Collecting and Restoring Discussion Forum - RETRO MAME - Nintendo Vs Forum
May 18, 2024, 05:35:02 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the John's Arcade Forum. Glad you made it! Smiley

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sold my Romstar Sky Soldiers and picked up a Pac-Man (Need coin Mechs!)  (Read 1207 times)
Kaboom

View Profile
« on: November 22, 2015, 04:37:15 pm »

Ok, so I recently bought a Romstar Sky Soldier I found on Craigslist that I wanted to try and do a 60 to 1 conversion.  Only paid $150 for it but once I got it home and considered it I realized I just didn't love the cabinet.  I decided to throw it back on Craigslist to sell and got $300 for it.  So that was cool and it gave me a little extra money to put towards a better machine for the 60 to 1 conversion.  After hunting for a bit I located an original Pac-Man that was in really great condition down in Boston.  I bought it for $475 and brought it home to Maine.  I looked thru it and its really clean but noticed that it was set to free play and it's missing the coin mechs.  I really want to get replacement ones so I can switch back to coin play.  Does anyone know where I could get them?   

Here are some pictures of my new Pac-Man! 

http://postimg.org/gallery/187du5ocw/
Kaboom

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2015, 10:51:42 pm »

A friend of mine found the coin mechs on ebay for less than $20 shipped.  Hopefully they work.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/252177504327?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: