John's Arcade Forum - Classic Arcade and Pinball Collecting and Restoring Discussion Forum - RETRO MAME - Nintendo Vs Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:34:37 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the John's Arcade Forum. Glad you made it! Smiley

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Louisville Arcade Expo 2016  (Read 1595 times)
KennyL

I'm just an average guy, I guess.

View Profile
« on: March 07, 2016, 08:10:29 pm »

Well, Louisville Arcade Expo was much more packed this year than last, but that was expected since we didn't have unusually heavy snow. Weather was actually great this year.  Tons of vids and pins were there, as well as the classic consoles.  I didn't get to meet Steve Ritchie, but I did get to meet Billy Mitchell.  Pretty cool guy.

Kenny L.
As an f.y.i. there is more than corn in Indiana...there's soybeans, ha.
Mini NeoGeo machine thread, inspired by Ben Heck:
http://www.johnsarcade.com/forum/index.php?topic=2640.0
darkcat1

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2016, 06:06:27 pm »

HI Kenny.  I know the Brokentoken podcast guys since I met them at the Southern Fried Gameroom Expo(and I keep talking to Whitney on twitter)...did you drop their booth and by and say hi?  I wanted to but I'm still out of work since I lost my job last April or it would have been a nice and fun road trip up there from Atlanta.  Hopefully things work out but I just keep getting interviews and no job offers...
jeffsgames

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2016, 09:12:22 am »

The show was great this year.  We had a great turnout from out local Indiana collectors group.  Walter even took a picture of our group for a trading card.   Hopefully John will make the show in the future!  We'll see you there next year Kenny!
BadMonkey

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2016, 01:53:49 pm »

I went to the expo for the first time. Had a great time. Was able to talk to Steve Ritchie and get a picture with him and Lyman Sheets, cool guys (sorry John as I wore my Johns arcade shirt the next day and not the day with the pictures). It was a bit hectic on Saturday as the republican caucus was happening at the same hotel at the same time. Looking forward to next year. I hope I see a Midwest gaming classic thread.

just rebuilt another g07. On to the vector on Asteroids!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: