John's Arcade Forum - Classic Arcade and Pinball Collecting and Restoring Discussion Forum - RETRO MAME - Nintendo Vs Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:50:05 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the John's Arcade Forum. Glad you made it! Smiley

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Call of Duty ghost on xbox one  (Read 2115 times)
STEVESPEEZE
« on: December 29, 2013, 10:36:15 pm »

Before anybody jumps me , i have both systems (didnt wanna start a playstation is better than xbox war)
but i got GHOST for the xbox one... anybody playing it yet?  looking to group up and load out,, ,and maybe stay alittle frosty .
John's Arcade
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2013, 10:28:11 am »

I have Ghosts and BF4 for the 360. I'm gonna wait on the Xbox One. I'm also really enjoying BF4. Loving the new China Rising maps.
STEVESPEEZE
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2013, 06:49:03 pm »

I have Ghosts and BF4 for the 360. I'm gonna wait on the Xbox One. I'm also really enjoying BF4. Loving the new China Rising maps.

I was gonna wait too,,, but what i did was get 2 of each ,, then sell one of each on craigslist for double.
so they paid for themselves. 
I have like 5 xbox 360's 2 are the R2D2 ones (i work in a pawn shop so i get em cheap)
but i dont have ghost or BF4 for that system. I had em before and even got the premium,, but sold those to get the new ones
for the xbox one. 
btw.. the ps4 is better .
Crazybanana

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2013, 05:02:30 pm »

is your battlefield 4 losing campaign data mine is have tried to play thru twice save and quit only to have it gone the next day
John's Arcade
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2013, 05:09:05 pm »

is your battlefield 4 losing campaign data mine is have tried to play thru twice save and quit only to have it gone the next day

I only tried the campaign once. So, not sure!
STEVESPEEZE
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2013, 07:34:37 pm »

I only tried the campaign once. So, not sure!

I got a good ways into BF4 camp then stopped.. havent checked it yet to see if save is lost (ps4 version)
I beat ghost and got my ghost killer trophy though.
lesoleil70

zaccaria.co.uk

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2014, 02:16:49 pm »

PS4 version is great fun, although if i'm perfectly honest, It's not jumping out at me as being any better than it is on the 360.

"We don't give the fuck, what the fuck you think of this shit, alright!" - Jacobsen, J. "Arcade Outsiders Ep. 56" http://media.libsyn.com/media/vgo/arcade_out_ep_56.mp3 (12/02/14)
STEVESPEEZE
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2014, 03:49:35 pm »

PS4 version is great fun, although if i'm perfectly honest, It's not jumping out at me as being any better than it is on the 360.

Yeah except one thing.. no boosters or hackers on ps4. plenty on xbox 360.
fact........
lesoleil70

zaccaria.co.uk

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2014, 05:18:55 pm »

the whole ps4 experience is so flat so far, I know it will pick up, but for now it's just titles I already had on ps3/xbox
just spoiled i guess.

« Last Edit: January 02, 2014, 05:22:45 pm by DeanFroley » Logged

"We don't give the fuck, what the fuck you think of this shit, alright!" - Jacobsen, J. "Arcade Outsiders Ep. 56" http://media.libsyn.com/media/vgo/arcade_out_ep_56.mp3 (12/02/14)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: