John's Arcade Forum - Classic Arcade and Pinball Collecting and Restoring Discussion Forum - RETRO MAME - Nintendo Vs Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:10:10 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the John's Arcade Forum. Glad you made it! Smiley

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Interesting thing happened.....  (Read 1033 times)
LWD

View Profile
« on: February 04, 2014, 10:45:11 pm »

While playing ms pacman tonight the screen magically went to a full color screen.  It lasted till I cleared the dots then went back to the faded screen.  I hoped it fixed itself somehow but no such luck. Any ideas what could be wrong creating the faded screen but then momentarily being bright full color???  In the process of ordering a new cap kit. I would love to get the display as it should be.
STEVESPEEZE
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2014, 12:25:55 am »

While playing ms pacman tonight the screen magically went to a full color screen.  It lasted till I cleared the dots then went back to the faded screen.  I hoped it fixed itself somehow but no such luck. Any ideas what could be wrong creating the faded screen but then momentarily being bright full color???  In the process of ordering a new cap kit. I would love to get the display as it should be.

Check the yolk... make sure its plugged in all the way. i wonder if your isolation transformer is weak.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: