John's Arcade Forum - Classic Arcade and Pinball Collecting and Restoring Discussion Forum - RETRO MAME - Nintendo Vs Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:22:48 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the John's Arcade Forum. Glad you made it! Smiley

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTB: basically everything that John has in his arcade!  (Read 2504 times)
HobbyDude

View Profile
« on: March 20, 2013, 07:00:32 pm »

John has gathered an excellent collection! These are basically all the games at the top of my list as well. So if anyone has anything they want to sell, let me know.

Thanks!
John's Arcade
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2013, 07:53:07 pm »

Ha! Good luck, bro! Smiley It's all possible. I highly recommend meeting some other collector people who are local to you!
HobbyDude

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2013, 09:06:18 pm »

I took your advice and met some people on KLOV. There happens to be a HUGE collector where I am moving to in IL!
John's Arcade
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2013, 09:37:18 pm »

I took your advice and met some people on KLOV. There happens to be a HUGE collector where I am moving to in IL!

There you go! KLOV will open some doors for you! Lots of cool collectors in Illinois. I know a few.
alby13

Jamma Cabinet FTW

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2013, 04:33:08 am »

John has gathered an excellent collection! These are basically all the games at the top of my list as well. So if anyone has anything they want to sell, let me know.

Thanks!

start snatching stuff up on ebay. what's your budget like? looking for nice original stuff or flexible?

-alby13
"Go home and be a family man!"
STEVESPEEZE
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2013, 07:21:03 am »

Thanks!

Careful what you wish for... Get your wallet out i know a dude with 2 barn full of working games and parts that would tripple the amount that john has.
I just bought 5 machines and 20 marquees myself from this guy and i plan to buy more. Ive never seen a warehouse wall full of arcade monitors in my life before i met this guy.
buckets of buttons,  boxes of pcb's,  control consoles for everything from lethal enforcers to . Power boards , man this dude had everything.
the one thing he didnt have as a "Fix me up" was a neo geo mvs.  he does have a working one in his collection though.
jot3

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2013, 11:40:56 pm »

HAHAHAHA
This post cracked me up. I agree. I would like the same or similar. My wife would leave me if I had the same, but I would like maybe 10 with real CRTs. I have one with an LCD and it's depressing.

If you can't find games right away, just grab some spare no burn monitors that have easy to access cap kits, then find lots of friends. :-)

-jot
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: