John's Arcade Forum - Classic Arcade and Pinball Collecting and Restoring Discussion Forum - RETRO MAME - Nintendo Vs Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:55:14 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the John's Arcade Forum. Glad you made it! Smiley

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome to the forum. If you like this idea, I'll roll with it! :)  (Read 11565 times)
John's Arcade
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2012, 03:32:03 pm »

John your videos are awsome and this forum is great love it! Cheesy

Sweet! Thanks!
Jack Burton

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2014, 06:34:06 pm »

Thought I would give this a shot since I am not really happy with the comment system on the main site.

If you have questions about collecting, etc., please feel free to join the forum and participate. If this goes well, and people are interested, I'll invest the time needed to make this a bad ass forum. For now, I'll just put up a quick forum with a basic theme.

Enjoy!

I think it's pretty good and you should definitely invest the time to make it a bad ass forum.

-------
John's Arcade
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2014, 08:34:33 pm »

Thought I would give this a shot since I am not really happy with the comment system on the main site.

If you have questions about collecting, etc., please feel free to join the forum and participate. If this goes well, and people are interested, I'll invest the time needed to make this a bad ass forum. For now, I'll just put up a quick forum with a basic theme.

Enjoy!

I think it's pretty good and you should definitely invest the time to make it a bad ass forum.

LOL! I hope people like it. Smiley
lesoleil70

zaccaria.co.uk

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 31, 2014, 05:29:09 am »

"We don't give the fuck, what the fuck you think of this shit, alright!" - Jacobsen, J. "Arcade Outsiders Ep. 56" http://media.libsyn.com/media/vgo/arcade_out_ep_56.mp3 (12/02/14)
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: