John's Arcade Forum - Classic Arcade and Pinball Collecting and Restoring Discussion Forum - RETRO MAME - Nintendo Vs Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:56:22 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the John's Arcade Forum. Glad you made it! Smiley

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTB Red Tent Control Panels and Monitors  (Read 1769 times)
xcaliber

View Profile
« on: February 06, 2016, 07:22:31 pm »

I recently purchased a Nintendo red tent and it is missing both control panels and both monitors. Any help locating such items would be much appreciated. 
John's Arcade
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2016, 09:47:35 am »

That sucks. There are Cps on eBay. Not cheap, though.
xcaliber

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2016, 11:03:51 am »

I saw them last night. I have a couple of offers in on them, but I haven't heard back. What would a finished, great condition, complete (no games) red tent go for? Know this would help me stay within a budget. Thanks for the help!
xcaliber

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2016, 12:06:29 am »

I just bought one of the two needed CP from ebay. The seller wanted $95, but worked with me and I got it cheaper. Thanks dry_wells. So I still need one more CP and still need both monitors. I live in GA for any members that are nearby and have one/two for sale or have a lead.
blantonwh

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2016, 01:49:15 pm »

I live in Georgia too and I am looking to get rid of a complete sitdown red Vs. I will sell the entire thing or part it out if you are interested. I have two games that go with it as well. I know the game has not worked in 6 months. It powers on but the screens just flash. The pcb has corrosion from the batteries leaking and will need to be tested. The game did work previously. I have vs. baseball and vs. tennis. I can add pictures later this evening.

Please message me if you are interested.

Blanton
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: