John's Arcade Forum - Classic Arcade and Pinball Collecting and Restoring Discussion Forum - RETRO MAME - Nintendo Vs Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:16:11 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the John's Arcade Forum. Glad you made it! Smiley

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 1 vid a day ?  (Read 2913 times)
Jack Burton

View Profile
« on: December 27, 2014, 01:27:35 am »

I would have thought several vids between now and 01/01/2015. I could be wrong.

-------
knaagi

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2014, 02:13:51 am »

He mentioned something like that but i donĀ“t think there is an obligation. There is a (family-) life besides doing videos.

"Mach schnell, Dummkopf!"
SanTe

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2014, 09:55:42 am »

The week of Thanksgiving and the week of Xmas are off limits for both podcasts in favor of family time, so I have to assume he sets aside the hobby completely during those times.  Wise choice.  This is a great hobby but it shouldn't preempt your family, especially around major holidays.
John's Arcade
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2014, 10:59:03 am »

I'll be releasing videos soon. Probably starting today. Smiley

I have been doing family stuff non-stop since Christmas Eve. Today is the first day with nothing going on.
That Retro Guy

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2014, 11:37:31 am »

If I make a suggestion, you could play a game of on-camera in addition to whatever the video-of-the-day is about.  This way, we can watch you get better each day.   Grin

-----

Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons . . . for you are crunchy and good with catsup.

-----

Yes, I changed my handle.  I was never really happy with Vidiot.

-----
lesoleil70

zaccaria.co.uk

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2014, 12:04:17 pm »

The week of Thanksgiving and the week of Xmas are off limits for both podcasts in favor of family time, so I have to assume he sets aside the hobby completely during those times.  Wise choice.  This is a great hobby but it shouldn't preempt your family, especially around major holidays.
^this
Absolutely.  Today is the first free hour I've has since the 23rd. It's good to take a break from it all.

"We don't give the fuck, what the fuck you think of this shit, alright!" - Jacobsen, J. "Arcade Outsiders Ep. 56" http://media.libsyn.com/media/vgo/arcade_out_ep_56.mp3 (12/02/14)
Glitch

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2014, 09:19:15 pm »

John's Arcade
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2014, 10:13:02 pm »

If I make a suggestion, you could play a game of on-camera in addition to whatever the video-of-the-day is about.  This way, we can watch you get better each day.   Grin

I like this idea. We'll see!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: