John's Arcade Forum - Classic Arcade and Pinball Collecting and Restoring Discussion Forum - RETRO MAME - Nintendo Vs Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:01:16 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the John's Arcade Forum. Glad you made it! Smiley

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: DK Jr  (Read 1595 times)
pinballjoe

View Profile
« on: May 22, 2014, 07:37:39 pm »

Hi

I have a DK Jr cocktail table and would like to know what other boards I can use to switch out with my board. Don't get me wrong.. I love my DK Jr but my family and I are a little board with it. This system is before "MAME" and in my day when I changed the main board  I needed to rewire the whole cabinet (also known as a conversion) from the main board connector back (except for Pac Man changed to Popeye man etc).

Thanks
Pinball Joe
John's Arcade
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2014, 10:43:51 pm »

Hi

I have a DK Jr cocktail table and would like to know what other boards I can use to switch out with my board. Don't get me wrong.. I love my DK Jr but my family and I are a little board with it. This system is before "MAME" and in my day when I changed the main board  I needed to rewire the whole cabinet (also known as a conversion) from the main board connector back (except for Pac Man changed to Popeye man etc).

Thanks
Pinball Joe

Does it have an edge connector or the little connectors? If it has the little connectors you can stick a PCB in there. If it has the edge connector you can also put a DK3 PCB in there.
pinballjoe

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2014, 08:06:56 am »

Thanks   it has the edge connector so it looks like I will be shopping for a DK and a  DK3 board

Pinball Joe
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: