John's Arcade Forum - Classic Arcade and Pinball Collecting and Restoring Discussion Forum - RETRO MAME - Nintendo Vs Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:59:52 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the John's Arcade Forum. Glad you made it! Smiley

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Today I played  (Read 7152 times)
John's Arcade
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2013, 06:16:44 pm »

Well since everyone else has been playing Zoo Keeper, i decided to start playing it as well, like years ago when i played it in the arcades, i sucked at it then, and still suck now . I got a whopping 163,000...... I have also been playing Mad Planets, Jungle King, DKJ and a few misc others.

I love all of these games! Nice selection!
RushDude2112

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2013, 03:01:23 pm »

Ok been playing some really old gems today. Played 10 Yard Fight (1985 Taito), Cube Quest (LaserDisc Game), Firefox (Atari LaserDisc Game) and Satan's Hollow. I suck at all of these games, but have a blast playing them. Hoping to build a DAPHNE/MAME cabinet dedicated to nothing but LaserDisc Games using GameEx as my front end. A friend gave me for free my first game. a cocktail Pac-Man that works, but i want to turn it into what i just described above. Will i need to swap the monitor in it and install a new flat screen or can i use the existing one thats in it?
Verminator

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2013, 09:30:07 pm »

HA! My 8 year old twin daughters love Minecraft!  Grin

I am feeling the next leap on Zoo Keeper coming. On Levels 4 and above, I now feel completely in control of the direction of the animals.

I have also ordered the new X-Arcade control panel so that should help over my beaten handheld PC controller.

That joystick setup should help much. Zoo keeper plays pretty well in mame. Have fun!

The X-Arcade joystick doesn't seem to be very Zoo Keeper friendly... I occasionally freeze around the corners... broken 1 million this weekend but still have not broken the 1.4 million mark set four months ago!  Cry
atariforever2002

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2013, 11:49:13 pm »

Tbe youngun and I played a whole bunch of Cadash, Puckman/Pockimon and Danny Sullivan's Indy Heat today.  Good times!
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: