John's Arcade Forum - Classic Arcade and Pinball Collecting and Restoring Discussion Forum - RETRO MAME - Nintendo Vs Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:06:57 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the John's Arcade Forum. Glad you made it! Smiley

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: My first Video: a quick walk through my darkened arcade...  (Read 4961 times)
lordkahless214

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2014, 03:01:50 pm »

not a single one  Grin, Ms Pac is on the original PCB, as is DK, and Millipede, the NG does have a 161 multicart though.
The Qbert and Multicade are the only ones running Mame, and Q*bert is only temporary until I feel like getting a real boardset or maybe a Jrok when that's available.

I got both DK and my Ms Pac not working, but I repaired both myself....pretty satisfying fixing these old games.

and dragons lair?

Dragon's Lair on the Multi? its running on Daphne.
I have Mame, Daphne, and Demul emus set up so I can play most of the emulatable arcade titles.
I mainly have the multi cab set up to hold both the games I don't have space for or games guests like to play that I couldn't care less about. everything is setup behind Hyperspin 1.3 I had been prepping to upgrade to 2.0 but the guy who wrote Hyperspin abandoned the project, so I just settled on making the current setup as nice as I can instead.
I've got a router coming to cut the T molding slot on the Multi's CP, and I intend to finish that cab before next year when I pick up my next couple of projects.
It is wired as a Jamma cab also so if I want to play regular boards in it I can, It was a Ranger Mission when I picked it up, but the Op kept the boardset.
 it was once either a Captain America cab or a Wrestlefest, can't tell now, it was badly hacked and nothing left of it's former self, not even original marquee brackets.
zds76

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2014, 04:48:42 pm »

Very nice collection.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: