John's Arcade Forum - Classic Arcade and Pinball Collecting and Restoring Discussion Forum - RETRO MAME - Nintendo Vs Forum
May 14, 2024, 08:12:16 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the John's Arcade Forum. Glad you made it! Smiley

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello from Hamilton Ontario  (Read 1330 times)
superdude905

View Profile
« on: March 25, 2016, 03:21:51 am »

Hey everyone starting getting into arcade stuff about a year ago and I'm always happy to meet new people who enjoy the same stuff I do  Smiley
Tronn1982

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2016, 09:33:08 am »

Kingston Ontario here, just started around the same time as well. Good to see another newbie from Ontario. I hope you have better luck finding things than I seem to, my part of Ontario seems to be pretty scarce for all things retro electronics. Been looking for parts since I got my first game .
superdude905

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2016, 12:52:08 am »

Been looking for parts since I got my first game .
what game(s) do you have that you're looking for parts for? I have a DDR machine converted to In the Groove 2 and a house of the dead 2 for the most part I've had to order stuff for them online because of how the games are.
Tronn1982

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2016, 10:44:56 am »

A Williams Sinistar (Need the 49 way joystick from it or an arch rivals) and a Nintendo VS. for which I am looking for more games
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: