John's Arcade Forum - Classic Arcade and Pinball Collecting and Restoring Discussion Forum - RETRO MAME - Nintendo Vs Forum
May 15, 2024, 01:04:46 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the John's Arcade Forum. Glad you made it! Smiley

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Nintendo vs system problem  (Read 6499 times)
John's Arcade
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2013, 07:15:23 pm »

Yeah I have vs smb in it right now. I have some spare games for it that we're included with it if your interested in them. I have to sets of roms for vs baseball and I have a set of chips for hogans alley with 2 guns

You should find some more PCBs so you can swap games easily. Hogan's Alley would be fun. Smiley
Retrogamer1998

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2014, 12:59:20 am »

Yeah I need to get a few more pcb boards. Do you know where I could buy some? I need 3 more for all the sets of roms I have
John's Arcade
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2014, 11:41:15 am »

Yeah I need to get a few more pcb boards. Do you know where I could buy some? I need 3 more for all the sets of roms I have

I got a lot of mine on ebay I think. You can find them on there (with no games in them) for not too much.
Retrogamer1998

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2014, 12:09:44 pm »

Ill take a look and see if I can find them. I'm trying to adjust the monitor colors because the sky in mario is red. How do you adjust the colors? I know where the knobs are on it to change them but I can't seem to get the colors right. Also on the top of the monitor you can't read the score or how many coins you have. Does it need a cap kit and how much would one cost if that's what it needs
John's Arcade
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 01, 2014, 02:03:15 pm »

Ill take a look and see if I can find them. I'm trying to adjust the monitor colors because the sky in mario is red. How do you adjust the colors? I know where the knobs are on it to change them but I can't seem to get the colors right. Also on the top of the monitor you can't read the score or how many coins you have. Does it need a cap kit and how much would one cost if that's what it needs

Are you missing a color? On the neck board there are RGB pots. You could have a monitor chassis or tube issue if you are missing blue.

Capping the monitor is always a good place to start.

You can get a cap kit from Bob Roberts or go here:

http://www.twistedquarter.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=136_144&products_id=836
Retrogamer1998

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 01, 2014, 02:55:43 pm »

Yeah I have all 3 pots on the monitor. I may just have to mess around with it until I get it the way i want. I still have a spare monitor I could put in there that doesn't need recapped.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: