John's Arcade Forum - Classic Arcade and Pinball Collecting and Restoring Discussion Forum - RETRO MAME - Nintendo Vs Forum
May 16, 2024, 06:16:35 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the John's Arcade Forum. Glad you made it! Smiley

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Who owns/has a change maker in the game room?  (Read 1497 times)
VertexGuy
« on: April 28, 2014, 11:35:21 pm »

Do any of the heavy collectors/restorers/players use a coin change maker in their arcade?
PAPPYBALL

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2014, 02:05:08 am »

I have one exactly like this (this is not mine) but it just dispenses tokens, does not require bills to be inserted, programmed to dispense 10 tokens when pushing the eject button.  Currently working on changing all my coin mechs to the work off the same size batch of tokens i have now, also looking for a place to buy more of the tokens i have now, and trying to figure out how to identify the size of the tokens i have now, currently have a batch of about 100 but would like to load that machine up with 500 or 1,000 or so.

EmptyCoinslot

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2014, 11:28:37 pm »

I would like to have one in my arcade... For the right price I can't see paying $400 for one.
VertexGuy
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2014, 12:20:40 am »

I almost got one like the one in the pic today but did not meet the reserve
pimppride

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2014, 12:16:08 pm »

if / when I ever get above 5-6 machines, ill go token, with all the time / effort / costs the free play mods take, a token spitting machine " on free distribution " would finish if off...

plus custom tokens would be the bomb ! just get them made sized !
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: