John's Arcade Forum - Classic Arcade and Pinball Collecting and Restoring Discussion Forum - RETRO MAME - Nintendo Vs Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:08:22 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the John's Arcade Forum. Glad you made it! Smiley

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 4P Trog CPO and Instruction Sheet - Need Help Finding/Reproducing  (Read 810 times)
arcade jedi

View Profile
« on: January 08, 2016, 02:52:04 pm »

Hello All,

I have a 4-player dedicated Trog that I purchased from a church of all places.  The CPO has a good sized section torn out of it and it is missing the player instruction sheet that fits in under the glass between the CPO and the bottom of the monitor.  Actually, if you go to Google images for Trog, there is a picture of my machine mixed in with one of the photos.  Unknown who posted it, but you can see the very top center is ripped out of the CPO and someone colored in part of the missing area with a magic marker.

I'm looking for one of the following:

1. someone that has the CPO and instruction sheet art that they wish to sell
      2. a good high quality digital photo of said items so that I can have someone create a reproduction
      3. a 4P Trog in NJ/PA so that the gentleman I'm working with can drop by and take his own photos for repro purposes

Can anyone out there help??  Does anyone have any other suggestions?

Thank you all for any help that you can provide,

Arcade Jedi
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: