John's Arcade Forum - Classic Arcade and Pinball Collecting and Restoring Discussion Forum - RETRO MAME - Nintendo Vs Forum
May 16, 2024, 02:54:15 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the John's Arcade Forum. Glad you made it! Smiley

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: funspot meetup  (Read 2102 times)
iankellogg
Global Moderator

View Profile
« on: March 24, 2014, 09:25:50 am »

Hey John, you mentioned in your video that you might be doing a john's arcade funspot meetup. Have you decided on a time yet? Were you planning on doing it during the tournament or another time?

https://iankellogg.com
Cap kits, eproms, and more
STEVESPEEZE
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2014, 03:56:23 pm »

Hey John, you mentioned in your video that you might be doing a john's arcade funspot meetup. Have you decided on a time yet? Were you planning on doing it during the tournament or another time?

Meet me by the killer instinct machine ...
John's Arcade
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2014, 06:40:43 pm »

I'm still thinking about this. Maybe in April?
iankellogg
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2014, 08:43:50 pm »

Well I can't really do two trips up. I can ether do the john's arcade or the funspot tournament

https://iankellogg.com
Cap kits, eproms, and more
Gadget Man 007

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2014, 10:45:59 pm »

Since the two events would be kind of close together, and on somewhat short notice for the first, maybe do the meet up at PAX East at the ACAM exhibit. Would likely be a much different feel than the Funspot meet, but I'm sure some of your viewers (myself included) will already be at PAXe, which would make it easier to attend.

--
The B-Team: A Tech and Video Games Podcast.
WTB: Nintendo Red Tent; Spy Hunter; Phoenix; Ms. Pacman Cocktail; The Getaway
John's Arcade
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2014, 12:14:08 pm »

Since the two events would be kind of close together, and on somewhat short notice for the first, maybe do the meet up at PAX East at the ACAM exhibit. Would likely be a much different feel than the Funspot meet, but I'm sure some of your viewers (myself included) will already be at PAXe, which would make it easier to attend.

I'll be at PAX EAST working the ACAM booth on Saturday. And... I'll be at the Funspot tournament the last weekend of May. Maybe we all can meet at that those.
DaCord421

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2014, 02:40:03 am »

I'm going to try to make Funspot. If not, then I'll definitely will go for Grinkers.

Oh and my name is pronounced Day-Cord.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: