John's Arcade Forum - Classic Arcade and Pinball Collecting and Restoring Discussion Forum - RETRO MAME - Nintendo Vs Forum
May 15, 2024, 10:18:14 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the John's Arcade Forum. Glad you made it! Smiley

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Where the heck does that triangular sticker go?  (Read 2488 times)
mike99mccarthy

View Profile
« on: April 29, 2012, 06:30:05 pm »

Can anyone tell me what the "official" placement of the black triagular nintendo sticker is?
I would be placing it on a blue dk cab. Also is there an "official" placement for the instruction cards on a stand up or are they for the red tent only? I'm doing a semi-resto on a vs super mario and I wanna make it look as correct as possible.
John's Arcade
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2012, 01:21:48 pm »

Can anyone tell me what the "official" placement of the black triagular nintendo sticker is?
I would be placing it on a blue dk cab. Also is there an "official" placement for the instruction cards on a stand up or are they for the red tent only? I'm doing a semi-resto on a vs super mario and I wanna make it look as correct as possible.

That sticker is for the dual system upright. No for a single monitor machine.
Caroofikus

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2012, 01:10:57 pm »

Not trying to make a zombie thread here, but if you didn't end up using that triangle sticker and you've still got it, I would be interested.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: