John's Arcade Forum - Classic Arcade and Pinball Collecting and Restoring Discussion Forum - RETRO MAME - Nintendo Vs Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:07:03 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the John's Arcade Forum. Glad you made it! Smiley

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello from Long Island, New York  (Read 1701 times)
pinballjoe

View Profile
« on: May 21, 2014, 10:45:07 am »

Hi -
I am an old time pinball tech that started with electro-mech machines. I watched the industry go from relays (bowlers) to electronic pinball (Dynamite) then Pong, Space Invaders , Dragon's Lair, Pac Man and was into it heavy till about mid 80,s when I started with computers.

The brands that I have worked on was Bally, Williams, Stern, Gottlieb, Midway and lets not forget the jukeboxes Seaburg, Rowe AMI, Rockola, Wurlitzer  and many others.

I am getting back into arcades as a hobby as I just picked up a DK JR cocktail table that I am fixing (need a coin box for it).

Thanks for looking
Pinball Joe
PAPPYBALL

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2014, 12:04:19 pm »

Welcome!

Wish you were a lot closer to Chicago,

I have all sorts of EM projects that I need help with.  Grin

-Anthony
pinballjoe

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2014, 06:51:13 pm »

Do do I... really miss the EM machines.  Grin
VertexGuy
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2014, 07:50:34 am »

Hi -
I am an old time pinball tech that started with electro-mech machines. I watched the industry go from relays (bowlers) to electronic pinball (Dynamite) then Pong, Space Invaders , Dragon's Lair, Pac Man and was into it heavy till about mid 80,s when I started with computers.

The brands that I have worked on was Bally, Williams, Stern, Gottlieb, Midway and lets not forget the jukeboxes Seaburg, Rowe AMI, Rockola, Wurlitzer  and many others.

I am getting back into arcades as a hobby as I just picked up a DK JR cocktail table that I am fixing (need a coin box for it).

Thanks for looking
Pinball Joe

oh cool , another old schooler member .
Not to far from "strong island"  ct area here.
Ill keep eyes peeled for coinbox for ya.
pinballjoe

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2014, 11:58:37 am »

Thanks!!!

Pinball Joe
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: