John's Arcade Forum - Classic Arcade and Pinball Collecting and Restoring Discussion Forum - RETRO MAME - Nintendo Vs Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:01:49 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the John's Arcade Forum. Glad you made it! Smiley

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Finally joined!  (Read 764 times)
Skyhook71

View Profile
« on: October 19, 2016, 05:22:05 pm »

Hey everyone,

This is probably the umpteenth arcade/gaming forum that I have joined.  I'm a fan of John's YT channel but first discovered him from the KLOV site which I used to frequent a couple years ago, some on here might remember me as (challenger) back on KLOV.  I'm a 90s fighter generation player whos been into the arcade hobby since 2007, have been playing them since longer than I can remember.  I currently own 2 machines.  Sega's Blast City cab with various PCBs, and a Dynamo HS2 SF2 WW.  Used to own a Wizard of Wor Cabaret, which I regret selling.... But I was supposed to move back to Japan(which never happened once I started a new job here in Wisconsin. So I stayed put, and John's channel pulled me right back into the hobby since I've learned so much from him, and rekindled the fire of my love for arcades.

So now I plan to get another WOW machine, but as an upright this time around.  Sinister, Berserk, Nintendo DK series, pacmans, galaga, etc, and a few more fighters.
Thanks for reading!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: