John's Arcade Forum - Classic Arcade and Pinball Collecting and Restoring Discussion Forum - RETRO MAME - Nintendo Vs Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:16:42 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the John's Arcade Forum. Glad you made it! Smiley

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Advice on Wico Robotron Sticks (Pair) NOS  (Read 1885 times)
lesoleil70

zaccaria.co.uk

View Profile
« on: July 01, 2015, 03:28:50 pm »

I put up want lists here, on KLOV, and on RGVAC.

I got a response on RGVAC from a guy saying basically he's got 2 x NOS ones, and what do I want to pay for them.

"errr  um...I dunno...."

...obvious is as less as possible right...but guys what would a pair of NOS robotron wico's be worth (ballpark) before shipping, so A I don;t get scammed, and B so I don't lowball and wind the guy up.

Is there anything I need to ask / know first before being scammed, I don't mean the guy, I mean the sticks.

For example

is there a particular code on the Robotron wicos, was there ever a reproduction run - if so anything I should watch out for/avoid.

All info appreciated.

"We don't give the fuck, what the fuck you think of this shit, alright!" - Jacobsen, J. "Arcade Outsiders Ep. 56" http://media.libsyn.com/media/vgo/arcade_out_ep_56.mp3 (12/02/14)
John's Arcade
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2015, 03:29:07 pm »

I have a pair of these for sale. Not NOS. From a Black Widow.
lesoleil70

zaccaria.co.uk

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2015, 04:31:55 pm »

Cool  Cheesy  but does it have one of these?

Incoming PM

"We don't give the fuck, what the fuck you think of this shit, alright!" - Jacobsen, J. "Arcade Outsiders Ep. 56" http://media.libsyn.com/media/vgo/arcade_out_ep_56.mp3 (12/02/14)
arcadefan1985

Williams Collector

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2015, 09:05:10 am »

I have sold several refurbished sets for 150.00
Nos set would be awesome!

VertexGuy
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2015, 01:00:46 am »

I put up want lists here, on KLOV, and on RGVAC.

I got a response on RGVAC from a guy saying basically he's got 2 x NOS ones, and what do I want to pay for them.

"errr  um...I dunno...."

...obvious is as less as possible right...but guys what would a pair of NOS robotron wico's be worth (ballpark) before shipping, so A I don;t get scammed, and B so I don't lowball and wind the guy up.

Is there anything I need to ask / know first before being scammed, I don't mean the guy, I mean the sticks.

For example

is there a particular code on the Robotron wicos, was there ever a reproduction run - if so anything I should watch out for/avoid.

All info appreciated.

Its almost impossible to get scammed price wise.. if the guy wants $100 for the set either your gonna buy em or say no.
Do you research on robotron joysticks , john installs a set in one of his videos.
lesoleil70

zaccaria.co.uk

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2015, 03:52:14 pm »

I traded for a pair, I'm good. Tongue

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: