John's Arcade Forum - Classic Arcade and Pinball Collecting and Restoring Discussion Forum - RETRO MAME - Nintendo Vs Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:58:47 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the John's Arcade Forum. Glad you made it! Smiley

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Greetings from Houston Tx.  (Read 1060 times)
scott917

View Profile
« on: May 04, 2016, 03:11:44 am »

Hello to everyone!  I am new to this hobby.  If there is anyone from the Houston Area that wants to say hello - I have a question or two. 

Like most here I spent my spare change on video games at the arcade, and the front of WalMart. 

I grew up in a small town in Arkansas and we had a small game room(arcade) with a couple pool tables.  We also had a couple of game in the entrance to Walmart.  LOL  The games we had were pretty mainstream, we had to travel to Memphis to a large arcade to see a bigger assortment.  But Memphis did seem to have a lot to choose from.  If you are from the mid-south think very EARLY Mall of Memphis era. 

Since I am new to this I may not be able to answer too many questions yet, but hope to be more helpful as my knowledge grows. 

Scott H

ChezArcade

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2016, 10:25:14 pm »

Whats up man! Im in the DFW area! I'm sure you guys have some Arcade Bars and such by now no? I'm Youtube.com/ChezArcade on youtube, stop by sometime!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: