John's Arcade Forum - Classic Arcade and Pinball Collecting and Restoring Discussion Forum - RETRO MAME - Nintendo Vs Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:46:56 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the John's Arcade Forum. Glad you made it! Smiley

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: greetings  (Read 1890 times)
deadmeat13

View Profile
« on: November 26, 2013, 04:37:47 am »

hey dudes.
My name is Mike and i live in Atlanta. I've been collecting for several years but took a break for awhile but Im back in it now. Smiley Im on klov pretty regularly, but its not as good as it used to be. This forum has a way more positive vibe and John is a good dude, so Im mixing it up.
Thanks for having me.
Mike
alby13

Jamma Cabinet FTW

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2013, 06:23:43 am »

hey dudes.
My name is Mike and i live in Atlanta. I've been collecting for several years but took a break for awhile but Im back in it now. Smiley Im on klov pretty regularly, but its not as good as it used to be. This forum has a way more positive vibe and John is a good dude, so Im mixing it up.
Thanks for having me.
Mike

nice to meetcha

tell me more about klov i don't know much

-alby13
"Go home and be a family man!"
John's Arcade
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2013, 10:01:53 am »

hey dudes.
Thanks for having me.
Mike

Welcome to the site. Thanks for joining us. Smiley
Mr_Rampage

Arcade/Coin Op Inventor

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2013, 12:24:15 pm »

hey dudes.
Thanks for having me.
Mike

Aye welcome to the forum. Look around and jump in we don't bite. XD

True restoration is an art form. Like any good artist you have to know what your doing. Painting a single line on a canvas and calling it a masterpiece does not fly in restoring a arcade machine. Do it right
deadmeat13

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2013, 10:46:54 pm »

Thanks guys!
deadmeat13

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2013, 10:53:49 pm »

nice to meetcha

[/quote]

Thanks man!
Klov is cool, but there are a lot of haters and trolls. There are a ton of good people who are very knowledgeable about the hobby who have taught me a lot. Im just over the negativity that creeps in there.
Mr_Rampage

Arcade/Coin Op Inventor

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2013, 11:31:13 pm »

nice to meetcha

Thanks man!
Klov is cool, but there are a lot of haters and trolls. There are a ton of good people who are very knowledgeable about the hobby who have taught me a lot. Im just over the negativity that creeps in there.
[/quote]

Yea you'll have that anywhere, can't let a few trolls ruin a good site though. I thought about paying the donation to get onto KLOV but I think I'm going to hold off on that.

True restoration is an art form. Like any good artist you have to know what your doing. Painting a single line on a canvas and calling it a masterpiece does not fly in restoring a arcade machine. Do it right
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: