John's Arcade Forum - Classic Arcade and Pinball Collecting and Restoring Discussion Forum - RETRO MAME - Nintendo Vs Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:02:28 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the John's Arcade Forum. Glad you made it! Smiley

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: PC-10.com: Products and Services - Nintendo Playchoice 10 and VS solutions  (Read 2068 times)
Joe3693

View Profile
« on: June 15, 2016, 01:45:49 am »

For ease of use and availability, I have decided to combine all my products and services, including future projects into one thread in this section.

Everything can be found on http://www.PC-10.com

NES Game Link:
This is the ALL BIOS (usable in every Playchoice cabinet), NES cartridge adapter.

Two available options:
Standard Title - $110 plus shipping
Custom Title - $118 plus shipping
Custom Title can be a maximum of 19 characters including spaces and will be shown in all capital letters.

NES Playchoice Conversion Chipsets:

$26 per complete conversion chipset.

These chipsets will work on both factory BIOS and the modified 1.1 BIOS. These will title correctly on the title screen.  However, if you run the original factory BIOS, the custom instruction pages will be accessible.

Over 75 NES conversions chipsets are now viewable and available on the website.

New games, based on requests, will continue to be added as made available.  If you don’t see something you’re looking for, ask I’ll let you know availability.

Some games require modifications to work properly.  I can perform these modifications if you mail in your cart in advance or if you are not comfortable replacing eproms, I can perform that service if you send me your cartridge.

I also have a supply of some cartridges that could be used as ready-to-go conversions, for those that prefer the complete solution.

Original Factory Playchoice Chipsets:

Brand new section that has been recently added by popular request. 

$26 per complete factory playchoice chipset.

These chipsets come complete with the necessary EPROMs and security chip for each game.
Most titles are available for purchase. Ones that are not available can be found on the Custom Games section of the website.

These chipsets are exact replacements for the originals, so they will display correct Titles and Instruction screens, exactly as an original cartridge will.

Multiple options available, including complete chipset, single replacement security chip or even individual programmed EPROMs.

Nintendo Vs. Chipsets:

$20 plus shipping for daughtercard  EPROMs
$26 plus shipping for 6 EPROM sets
$39 plus shipping for 12 EPROM dual game sets

I can supply complete lineup of known Vs. game chipsets.

Identical copies of original ROMs, all tested on original hardware before shipping.

Reproduction / New Playchoice carts:

Complete lineup of brand new cartridges will be available soon!  These will be available for both original factory games and the custom conversion games.  I will be starting with small runs in the next 3-4 weeks, and then move into larger runs if the market demands it.

Please join the mailing list to keep up to date on this exciting new adventure and all the additional offerings at PC-10.com.

Joe3693

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2016, 10:30:33 am »

ALL SOLD OUT.

Brand new custom carts.
I have the following brand new carts available for sale. Please join my mailing list at http://pc-10.com if you would like access to presales and information. This is all that remains after the subscriber sale.

The Legend Of Zelda $165  sold
Final Fantasy $148  sold
Kid Icarus $128 sold
Mega Man $118 sold
Mega Man 2 $128 sold
Bionic Commando $128 sold
Castlevania $118 sold

Both "The Legend Of Zelda" and "Final Fantasy" are complete with save game funcionality. These carts are custom-made and use NVRAM instead of batteries -- which should result in many years being able to save your game progress.

Prices include shipping for all United States addresses.  International shipping is additional.

« Last Edit: October 03, 2016, 12:02:47 pm by Joe3693 » Logged
Low_crawl

View Profile
Re:
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2016, 11:01:43 am »

So...much...awesome! Just checked out your site and signed up for your newsletter.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
DaCord421

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2016, 11:59:58 am »

$148 for the Final Fantasy? I might have to think about this.

Oh and my name is pronounced Day-Cord.
Joe3693

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2016, 12:04:42 pm »

Sorry forgot to update the post. All new carts are sold out.
Nes Game Links and chipsets for pc-10 and VS are still available as always.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: