John's Arcade Forum - Classic Arcade and Pinball Collecting and Restoring Discussion Forum - RETRO MAME - Nintendo Vs Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:00:43 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the John's Arcade Forum. Glad you made it! Smiley

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Killer Instinct  (Read 1136 times)
mnegr454

View Profile
« on: March 01, 2016, 10:50:32 pm »

Looking for some advice or help on a  killer instinct I just got.  Let start with monitor, it keeps scrolling up and down also the screen is not full on left and right. Tried the the ajustment but couldn't get the picture right. Also the game will play  and coin up but then it wil shut down to the bule screen and have to restart to get it going.  I was able to play it for awhile with any problems, but when I shut it down and restarted it did the same thing after awhile it went to the blue screen. When its on the blue screen both lights on pcb board are off. When the game is playing are both lights need to be on?

jtslade

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2016, 09:53:29 pm »

Check voltages all power test points

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mnegr454

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2016, 01:03:37 am »

I got it to work but the picture on the screen is not full on the left and right. I can move the screen top and bottom but cant move the left and right to fill the whole monitor screen. Any ideas what could be the problem.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: