John's Arcade Forum - Classic Arcade and Pinball Collecting and Restoring Discussion Forum - RETRO MAME - Nintendo Vs Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:09:17 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the John's Arcade Forum. Glad you made it! Smiley

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hey everyone, Matt from Pennsylvania  (Read 1642 times)
DarkLordPsycho

View Profile
« on: December 08, 2016, 03:25:29 pm »

I have been watching Johns arcade for awhile now, and I love the show! I am planning to put a bar/cade in my basement once I finish the more critical updates in my house.

My collection of arcade games so far is a Neo Geo MVS 4 slot with 30 carts so far, Virtua Cop 2, Popeye Pinball, Addams Family Pinball and finally a Splatterhouse PCB which I am trying to find a good donor cab for. I want to make it dedicated since Splatterhouse was only released as a conversion kit and never had an official cab.

The Splatterhouse pcb has an issue with the colors. I do not feel comfortable repairing the board on my own. Does anyone here have any recommendations on a reliable repair shop to address the board issue?

Thanks in advance!

-Matt
LockeCole

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2016, 08:21:35 am »

NTMY Matt. I'm Jason from Pottsville. I have an Asteroids Deluxe, Galaga Cabaret, a Rad Mobile stand up, and a Dipsy Doodle pinball machine. The latter 3 I picked up at an arcade auction.
I also have a consolized MVS with 19 carts.

Sadly I don't know anyone (anymore, I used to know someone who worked on games when I was a kid in the 80s/90s) who can help you with your issues. I'm learning from John mostly and doing things on my own. Good luck with your Splatterhouse.
Danny Ogg

Hi im Dan from Sweden!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2016, 11:52:37 am »

Hello guys!
Check out Adams channel (one circuit) for tips on troubleshooting PCBS!
DarkLordPsycho

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2016, 05:33:33 pm »

NTMY Matt. I'm Jason from Pottsville. I have an Asteroids Deluxe, Galaga Cabaret, a Rad Mobile stand up, and a Dipsy Doodle pinball machine. The latter 3 I picked up at an arcade auction.
I also have a consolized MVS with 19 carts.

Sadly I don't know anyone (anymore, I used to know someone who worked on games when I was a kid in the 80s/90s) who can help you with your issues. I'm learning from John mostly and doing things on my own. Good luck with your Splatterhouse.

Hey Jason, no worries. I think I may have gotten it figured out! I was just in Pottsville a few weeks ago. Wanted to show my parents the Yuengling brewery. Love the cave tour they give!

Nice collection you have! Cheesy
DarkLordPsycho

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2016, 05:34:27 pm »

Hello guys!
Check out Adams channel (one circuit) for tips on troubleshooting PCBS!

Hey Danny, thanks for the info!
Danny Ogg

Hi im Dan from Sweden!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2016, 05:20:02 am »

No probs! ;)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: