John's Arcade Forum - Classic Arcade and Pinball Collecting and Restoring Discussion Forum - RETRO MAME - Nintendo Vs Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:24:31 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the John's Arcade Forum. Glad you made it! Smiley

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Wish List  (Read 3551 times)
BigKev

View Profile
« on: April 16, 2011, 08:11:18 pm »

I'm looking for Popeye - Bagman - Qbert - Pole Position - upright - Motor race USA - Krull - Wacko - Baby Pacman - moon patrol
John's Arcade
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2011, 09:10:07 pm »

I'm looking for Popeye - Bagman - Qbert - Pole Position - upright - Motor race USA - Krull - Wacko - Baby Pacman - moon patrol

That's a pretty good wishlist! Not familiar with Motor Race. What is it?
braylon27

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2011, 07:47:13 pm »

ok im new here so i dont know what i am doing but my wish list is pac man,ms pac man and galaga with 60 games in it,DOMINO MAN IM GOING TO BUILD IT MYSELF I NEED INFORMATION FOR FOR TO BUILD IT,MARIO BROS.DK2,AND MULTI-WILLAMS GAMES I NEED SOME INFORMATION  THE STUFF I PLAYED ARCADE GAMES BUT I HAD NEVER OWN ONE.OH P.S. ALSO Q*BERT I LOVE Q*BERT AND THEY MADE A TV SHOW OF HIM.
John's Arcade
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2011, 11:11:54 am »

ok im new here so i dont know what i am doing but my wish list is pac man,ms pac man and galaga with 60 games in it,DOMINO MAN IM GOING TO BUILD IT MYSELF I NEED INFORMATION FOR FOR TO BUILD IT,MARIO BROS.DK2,AND MULTI-WILLAMS GAMES I NEED SOME INFORMATION  THE STUFF I PLAYED ARCADE GAMES BUT I HAD NEVER OWN ONE.OH P.S. ALSO Q*BERT I LOVE Q*BERT AND THEY MADE A TV SHOW OF HIM.

Good list of games! Domino Man might be tricky to build! The artwork and parts will be hard to find. Might be easier to find a complete one!
arcadefan1985

Williams Collector

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2012, 05:23:51 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6n3Q-5BYCng&feature=g-upl

John's Arcade
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2012, 06:26:00 pm »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6n3Q-5BYCng&feature=g-upl

Funny, I know what it is know as I played it in the Funspot tournament and my Firetrap cabinet that I owned was in a motor race cabinet.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: