John's Arcade Forum - Classic Arcade and Pinball Collecting and Restoring Discussion Forum - RETRO MAME - Nintendo Vs Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:52:57 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the John's Arcade Forum. Glad you made it! Smiley

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: TH Strike Back sound issues  (Read 1694 times)
Waltergol

View Profile
« on: October 15, 2014, 04:49:56 pm »

Hi guys, I just bought and TH Strike Back board for a really good price, the game works great but the sound is really really loud and I don't know how to lower it Embarrassed
It's probably very easy to do, but I've searched in Internet and I couldn't find nothing.
I also try to put the game on freeplay and also try it to enter on the service mode to see if there's any option for the sound, but I couldn't. I put the dip switch in the same order that I found on Internet, but, nothing happens Embarrassed

This is the dip switch that I found:

http://www.solvalou.com/subpage/arcade_dips/T/thoop2

And this is the board:

http://www.arcade-museum.com/images/119/1196355975.jpg

Thanks in advance

Best regards

PS: Like always, sorry for my english  Cheesy
Otaku

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2014, 05:27:43 pm »

Don't you have other boards? My Continental Circuit has one knob for each (2) speakers, and use insert a Phillips head screwdriver to adjust them, they're like light / clear plastic. I believe those "knobs" were on the sound bound in particular, not the game's PCB. Made by Taito, though. Should be around! Smiley
Waltergol

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2014, 06:05:35 pm »

Don't you have other boards? My Continental Circuit has one knob for each (2) speakers, and use insert a Phillips head screwdriver to adjust them, they're like light / clear plastic. I believe those "knobs" were on the sound bound in particular, not the game's PCB. Made by Taito, though. Should be around! Smiley

Hi Otaku, I've looked for knobs but I didn't find no one. There's only one that looks like a knob but I dont very sure if is really a knob or something else.
About your question if a have other boards... the answer is nop Sad . It's my first one Cheesy

PS: I made it enter the service mode and I put the game on free play. I found the customer manual for the game on internet, the links that I posted early is wrong

Thanks for your reply!!!
Waltergol

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2014, 06:25:20 pm »

I solved the problem, I found the knob Otaku told me about and now the sound is perfect.

Regards
Otaku

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2014, 08:25:50 pm »

Great! I apologize for the rough spelling in my previous post on this thread by the way, I needed much more sleep, haha! Cheesy

Very glad you found it, man! Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: